Villa LaHale is a freshly renovated Mediterranean boho Villa in the heart of Canggu, Berawa.
Curved edges, mediterranean beige vibes, cactus garden, palmtree shadows combined with modern, industrial furnishing. This modern boho villa is designed with love and care to guarantee you the best, most comfortable, memorable & photogenic stay under the Bali sun.
Villa LāHale – which means the house of sun – invites you to enjoy the best Bali weather, relax and feel like your home away from Home.
About the space:
– The kitchen & living room follows an open mediterranean concept to fully enjoy your stay in Bali
– The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, fridge and water dispenser and super spacious. You will find all you need including a blender, toaster, coffee machine & a top modern Airfryer oven.
– The heart of Villa LāHale is the big pool and garden area where you can enjoy the sun from morning till late afternoon or relax in the shade of our palm trees or in our hanging chairs.
– The living room has a super comfy sofa where you can relax under the fan
– The villa includes a big dining table where you can all come together
There are 3 bright & modern bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, all equipped with AC, amazing mattress & working tables.
– Villa LāHale is a digital nomad paradise. Every room has its own working table and comfortable chair. The rooms have the perfect vibe and light to work and is so independent of daylight.
– All the bathrooms are modern & industrial and have beautiful daylight. The tropical rain showers Invites you to relax after a day of exploring Bali. All bathrooms include body wash & shampoo.
Our villa stuff takes care of the villa and keeps it clean and tidy. If you have any wishes or recommendations please contact them anytime.
What the accommodation offers:
✓900m to Berawa Beach
Kecamatan Kuta Utara, Bali, Indonesia
Kuta is Bali’s largest and most famous resort. Highlights include the kilometer-long, bright sandy beach (Kuta Beach) and the ideal surfing conditions. On top of that, Kuta has plenty of restaurants, bars and clubs, numerous stores and accommodations. These include both larger hotel complexes for package tourists and inexpensive hostels for people with less money.
Kuta is located in the far southwest of Bali, just a few minutes drive from the airport (Ngurah Rai Airport). To the north, Kuta borders Legian, Legian in turn borders Seminyak. All three resorts are connected by their beaches and form Bali’s longest continuous beach line.
Interested in this stay?
Airbnb: Villa Lahale Luxurious Boho Vibe Canggu Beach Bali
Enjoy your stay!