Casa Xixim is more than just a house rental – it’s a fully-staffed, boutique hotel experience. Imagine having the services of a boutique hotel at a private eco-luxe beachfront villa: gourmet meals, bespoke concierge, private pool, freshly raked beach each morning, snorkel gear, kayaks, and more. The Casa Xixim vibe is a unique blend of minimalist luxury and laid-back style. Located on Soliman Bay in Tulum, Mexico. Concierge, chef and daily housekeeping included in every reservation. No smoking and no pets.
Casa Xixim was built with the natural surroundings in mind utilizing traditional building practices, modern architecture and permaculture principles. Instead of glass windows, you will find screened wooden blinds that allow the cooling sea breeze to pass through. It is important to note that this house is not intended for late-night parties or loud music and that we do not provide televisions in the bedrooms. Casa Xixim’s offer is: epic ocean views, charming sea life, breezy palm trees, a few books, a deck of cards, a movie library on our big screen, and an unbelievably amazing night sky. This magical place is all about you reconnecting, rather than disconnecting.
Max 8 adults + 4 kids, no changes and no extra guests.
For those that seek to be a thoughtful traveler, conscious of the surrounding impact, this is a vacation where you can enjoy time away and get totally zenned out in eco-luxury, but do it knowing that you haven’t trampled over everything in the process. Casa Xixim is a modern architectural masterpiece showcasing local materials and a range of sustainable practices:
• Design and implementation from both modern architecture & permaculture design
• The abundant sun, cooling breeze & refreshing rain provides our home with it’s life force
• Solar system supplies all power needs & is the first grid-tied net-metered home on the bay
• Open-air layout with sliding walls & doors for ultimate views & a cross breeze in every room
• Rainwater harvesting with composting wetlands to return used water back to the earth again
• Landscape & green roof optimized for stacking functions: shade, pollinators, water filtration, wildlife
• Recycling, composting, upcycling & DIY’ing!
Another component of our Xixim Ethos is to be a positive participant in our community. We believe in giving back, being grateful and considerate. Whenever possible we choose to hire local labor, purchase from local farmers, furnish with local crafts and use locally made earth-friendly cleaning supplies. We share our knowledge and experience. We donate to the local turtle sanctuary and work with our neighbors to keep the bay healthy and beautiful.
What the accommodation offers:
✓Beach access – Beachfront